Thursday 26 January 2017

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette


How gorgeous is this palette? I've been wanting to buy this all year but I kept putting it off because I love my Naked palette so much. However this Christmas I asked for it and was fortunately gifted it! I am absolutely in love with it, it's so beautiful. I didn't know whether or not to do a dedicated post on the Too Faced Chocolate Bar because so many people already own it or at least have heard of it! But, I couldn't help taking pretty photos of it and I didn't want them to go to waste.. haha.

Obviously this palette looks like a bar of chocolate, and the smell of cocoa butter hits you as soon as you open it. I love that this is chocolate themed, it's so original and combines the best things: chocolate & makeup!

There are 16 neutral shades, with pops of colour here and there, both shimmers and mattes. All of which have high pigmentation, I don't think there's a poor shade in this beauty! Apart from the occasional blue & plum colour, there are gorgeous wearable neutrals from gold to champagnes. The shades are very warm toned, so if you prefer cooler eyeshadows then I wouldn't recommend this palette! However warm tonesd eyeshadows are my favourite because they compliment my blue eyes so well.


What do you think of this palette?

xo

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty palette! I eye it every time I go into Sephora but haven't had the courage to take it home with me yet, haha.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is on my wishlist. So beautiful!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete