Monday 5 December 2016

A Christmas Wishlist



I always make my Christmas list a bit early because I never know what I want when December rolls around, is it just me? Anyway, my wishlist has been in the making with a few things joining the list and a few things getting kicked off, and I thought I would share it with anyone who needs a few ideas for what to ask for.

VANS OLD SKOOL TRAINERS
I don't really own any casual trainers, because I always wear boots or pumps. But I've really wanted a pair recently and I absolutely love these. They're black with white laces & detailing which I think are so subtle but really add to the trainer.

TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE
I cannot tell you how long I've wanted to own this palette for. I've even swatched it in store but I've never gotten round to purchasing it myself. I don't need any more palettes but these has been the only eyeshadow palette I've wanted for a long time.

CHANEL PERFUME
I don't really mind what fragrance, Chance or Mademoiselle would probably be my preferences though as they're quite feminine. I just love Chanel, I think its such a stylish brand.

NARS EYESHADOW 'PHOEBE'
Can you imagine my excitement when I find out there was a gorgeous eyeshadow from Nars in the shade Phoebe?? Its such a unique wearable purple/taupe.

ESSIE NAIL POLISH
My mum always gets me a nail polish from Essie for Christmas and for my birthday, and I trust her with choosing the shade so I haven't specified! Last Christmas I received a stunning champagne/rose gold called 'Buy Me A Cameo'.

YANKEE CANDLE PEONY
Peonies are my favourite flower and Yankee Candles are gorgeous, do I have to say more? :)

PAPERBLANKS BLUE CATS AND BUTTERFLIES NOTEBOOK
I actually received this exact notebook from my late grandma about 5 years ago, and I used it as a diary. 5 years later I've almost finished it (I wasn't the most consistent with diary entries) and I kind of want to carry it on in the same notebook, so it feels like I'm writing to the same 'thing'. Do you catch my drift?

There's a couple more smaller ideas for my family that I've told them but I just thought I'd share the more coveted ones for ideas :)

Whats on your Christmas wishlist?

xo

2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I'm also looking to get some Old Skool Trainers. I hope you get everything you want! :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete