Friday 9 December 2016

10 Ways To Unwind This Christmas



I think December is the perfect time to really take care of yourself. I think it might be the cosy aspect of wrapping up in a blanket by the fire in the evenings, its just such a peaceful happy time for most people.

It can be easy to get worked up in the rush of buying and wrapping Christmas presents, RSVPing to Christmas parties and finishing up with work or school. Its still important to treasure the moments like cosying up with a hot chocolate in front of the TV, so here are ten ways to unwind for Christmas:

1. LIGHT LOADS OF CANDLES

2. INDULGE IN YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS FILM

3. GO FOR A WINTER WALK

4. PLAY AROUND WITH FESTIVE MAKEUP

5. BUY ALL THE DECEMBER MAGAZINE ISSUES

6. SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE BEFORE BED

7. BAKE SOME GINGERBREAD BISCUITS

8. DECORATE YOUR BEDROOM WITH FESTIVE DETAILS

9. BUY YOURSELF A FEW NEW BAUBLES

10. TREAT YOURSELF TO A PRE-XMAS GIFT

Do you have anything to add to this list?

xo

8 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Treating yourself to a pre-xmas gift is always a good one, haha.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorating my room helps me relax so much! I love all of these ideas xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking is my favourite thing ever!I guess in a way its a form of meditation for me aha.Its a great way to get some 'alone' time with some delicious treats to enjoy and share afterwards xx

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I don't bake enough! I completely agree that its somewhat meditating xx

      Delete
  4. Christmas movies and music is definitely a must for me!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete