Simple, tiny changes to your routine can switch the way you perceive getting up in the morning before the sun's risen, or enduring a congested af nose. Here are twenty five positive changes you can make to help beat the winter blues.
1. switch up your routine.
2. set a new goal every day.
3. drink more water.
4. get outside, even briefly, everyday.
5. incorporate healthier foods (bananas, yoghurts) into your diet.
6. cut down portions of chocolate instead of cutting out completely.
7. get 8 hours sleep.
8. read before bed.
9. put a positive slant on negative thoughts.
10. always have breakfast.
11. wake up earlier so you don't rush in the morning.
12. do something you enjoy when you get home.
13. buy yourself a little treat you've wanted forever.
14. spend more time with family.
15. cook, read, draw - ignore screens
16. keep a journal.
17. take time with skincare.
18. laugh and smile more, fake it if you need to.
19. relax, don't push yourself too far.
20. don't leave work to the last minute.
21. learn something new once a week.
22. be kind to yourself & others.
23. do light exercise everyday, even if just a 10 min walk.
24. dance more, sing more.
25. pamper yourself once a week at least.
Do you do any of these? Can you add to the list?