Tuesday 26 April 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette





This palette is ultimate heart eyes emoji. Encased in beautiful white sturdy packaging with gold dots, with four beautiful blush shades, a highlighter and a bronzer inside. I have been using the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette ever since I received it for my birthday - it's just gorgeous! The entire GS range is stunning - I really want to get my hands on a lipstick/lip liner duo.

CHERRY

Cherry is a bright blue-toned pink with tiny bits of shimmer in it, to create a subtle glow on your cheeks. I love the way that this blusher makes your complexion look: healthy and glowy. It looks slightly daring in the pan but, once applied, looks gorgeous and is so easy and comfortable to wear.

EASY

Easy is one of my current faves, like seriously, this blusher is beautiful.  An almost pomegranate rosey pink with golden shimmer, I can see this working especially well for Autumn seasons. As Easy is quite dark, it looks scary to apply, particularly as it is so pigmented. However it looks gorgeous on the skin and actually quite natural!

ANGEL

Angel is definitely more of a highlighter than a blush, but for darker skin tones could work as both. It is a slightly dark gold shimmery colour that looks lovely and subtle on the cheekbones. I don't pick this over my Mary Lou, but when I just want to use the whole palette, this works a dream.

LO-FI

Again, not really a blusher. Lo-Fi is a gorgeous matte bronzer that somehow gives an insane amount of glow and life to your complexion. It could look a bit orange toned on super pale skin tones, however on my skin it works well.

HUSH

Hush is the shade that instantly caught my eye when I initially opened this palette. Like, whoa, this shade though! I'm not entirely sure how to describe it: a medium pink with gold shimmer and slight peachy tones to it. Hush is definitely a star in this palette and also one of my faves.

OC

Finally we have OC. This blusher is strangely slightly less pigmented than the other five shades, which is strange as they are so buttery and pigmented. OC is a soft peachy orange shade that looks so natural and beautiful on the skin.


Do you own anything from the GS range?

Byeee! x

6 comments:

  1. I don't own anything from Gwen Stefani range but this looks so good! Great post xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely worth the money! Thank you Laura xx

      Delete
  2. I adore this palette & also have the eyeshadow palette but if I had to choose between them then this blush palette would win! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  3. This palette looks absolutely gorgeous, I really want to buy it but I think it is too much to spend on a palette x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking love this palette! I use it for blush, bronzer, highlighter and even eyeshadow :)

    Nereyda│ This Girl Is Obsessed

    ReplyDelete