Friday 4 March 2016

Beauty Q&A



A few weeks ago, we asked for questions on our Instagram - @phoebida - it turned out that the vast majority of them were beauty related. So, we decided to make this a beauty themed Q&A! Hope you enjoy. We ended up losing the usernames of the people who asked the questions, unfortunately, but hopefully you see your question answered here.

1) Instagram or Snapchat?

Abida: Snapchat because it has really cool filters and its such a fun app.
Phoebe: I love snapchat but Instagram because I love following people with really pretty feeds!

2) MAC or Urban Decay?

Abida: Urban Decay because they have really good palettes and there are loads of products that I want!
Phoebe: Honestly I can't choose because I love both brands so much, but if I had to choose it would be Mac because they have so many iconic, amazing products.

3) Fave eyeshadow?

Abida: Any of the shades from the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette, which is a dupe for the Lorac Pro! It has a row of mattes and a row of shimmers.
Phoebe: Either 'Sin' from my Naked Palette or 'All That Glitters' by MAC. Sin is a pretty shimmery light pink and All That Glitters is a copper gold.

4) Favourite makeup brand?

Abida: For drugstore, Makeup Revolution or Maybelline. For high end, Urban Decay.
Phoebe: Makeup Revolution and Mac

5) Favourite MAC product?

Abida: Fix+ Spray, you can use it to set your makeup or make your eyeshadows more pigmented.
Phoebe: Velvet Teddy for sure! It is a beautiful matte nude brown shade.

6) Favourite Naked Palette?

Abida: I don't own a Naked palette but I really want the Naked 2, I just love the shade range it has!
Phoebe: The original Naked palette is my favourite but I would love the Naked 3 too.

7) Favourite drugstore product?

Abida: GOSH lipstick in Matte Rose 002.
Phoebe: Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff

8) Would you rather wear lipstick on your eyes or eyeshadow on your lips?

Abida: Eyeshadow on my lips!
Phoebe: Same haha!

9)  Favourite shops?

Abida: Superdrug, Debenhams, New Look and Topshop
Phoebe: Debenhams (for makeup), Forever 21, New Look

10) Would you ever make a duo YouTube channel?

Abida & Phoebe: Yes, we hope to in a couple of years or so!!

11) Favourite MAC lipstick?

Abida: Fast Play, it is a dark pink.
Phoebe: Velvet Teddy, as I mentioned before!

We hope you enjoyed this Q&A that we did on Instagram. We loved answering all your questions!

Byeee! x

10 comments:

  1. I loved reading this post, there were so me great answers! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post! Loved reading your answers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Iconic palttes are amazing!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my god, your pictures are amazing, you should do a blog post on it, comment on my blog when you do, I'll be the first to read xoxo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We've actually done two blogposts about photography very recently, with one more to go! xxx

      Delete
  5. Love these type of posts!
    Hols xx
    hollybanfield.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete