Saturday 23 January 2016

Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette



Hey guys its Phoebe again! I featured this palette in my What I Got For Christmas post a couple of weeks ago, and since then I have been trying it out loads. I've been really enjoying using it so I thought I would do a review! Three of the products are cream, the last is powder.



First up is the shade Platinum. This shade is a beautiful white highlight with a lilac iridescence to it. It doesn't look very wearable but once blended out it looks stunning, especially on the brow bone.

Next is Royal Gold, the name says it all. It is a gold highlight shade that I think would look amazing on medium skin tones (well all skin tones really). I wear this colour when I wear more of a warm toned eye look!

My favourite shade is Renaissance Gold. I would say this is a paler version of the aforementioned highlight. I always wear this colour as it looks so gorgeous on the cheekbones!

Finally is the only powder product in the palette: Antique Bronze. Admittedly, I haven't actually worn this shade. I have swatched it, but it is way too dark for me! It would look stunning on darker skin tones though.

Here's how the shades look with flash:



I hope you enjoyed this post!

Byeee! x

5 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I followed you on Bloglovin'
    You can follow me by searching for theaveragegurl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pallet looks absolutely stunning! x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the background you've photographed this on, Bo xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete