Saturday 1 August 2015

Natural, Dewy, Summer Makeup Look

Hello everybody! It's Phoebe here and today I thought I'd share with you the summer look I've been wearing recently. I usually switch up my makeup everyday but since I out this look together I haven't stopped wearing it. It is the perfect peachy pink, natural, Dewy look for summer.
Firstly, of course, is foundation. I'm using Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in the shade 201 Classic Beige. This is the second lightest shade because I have a bit of a tan at the moment! This foundation gives beautiful medium but buildable coverage which I love because I like my skin to look as flawless as possible. I use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to buff this in.

I use two concealers: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer under my eyes and Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer on any blemishes and redness. I use WMU under my eyes because it is very illuminating which is perfect for this look, and the other concealer is very high coverage. I use my Superdrug Pro Concealer Brush to apply the second concealer.


Next I move on to do my eyes. I prime with the MUA Pro Base Eye Primer to conceal any veins and create an even base for eye shadow. I recently picked up the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 which I have been wanting for ages! It is full of pink toned shadows and is an exact dupe of the Naked 3. I apply the second shade which is a glittery light pink (copy of Dust from Naked 3) all over my lid and then the fourth shade, a matte taupe pink (copy of Limit from the Naked 3) in the crease.

For mascara I use my favourite mascara at the moment which is the Seventeen FalsifEYE Mascara. It gives instantly long lashes in just one coat which I love because my eyelashes are tiny naturally!

Moving onto cheeks, for blush I take the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Rose D'Or on my Real Techniques Cheek Brush. This is a beautiful pink with golden Shimmer running through it, I got it for Christmas and I love it!

Next I take my Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette and apply the middle highlighter on the same brush to the tops of my cheekbones, the tip of my nose and the cupids bow. This palette is literally my favourite thing at the moment. This product, along with a lot of the other products in this makeup look, will feature in a very big haul soon!


Finally, for lips, I'm using one of my favourite lipsticks which is, you guessed it, L'OrĂ©al Color Riche Lipstick in Julianne's Nude. Honestly it is the most perfect peachy pink  and would suit everyone!


We hope you enjoyed this post! Remember to leave a comment, share our blog and follow us!

Byeee! x


No comments:

Post a Comment