Sunday 10 May 2015

3 Makeup Favourites

Hello again! Today we want to share our top 3 makeup items each! We'll start off with Abida's:





Let's talk about the foundation first. This is the Rimmel London Match Perfection in 303 True Nude. Phoebe bought this for me recently and it is the perfect shade for me. It doesn't make you look cakey but it gives you a decent coverage and you can build it up. 
Next is the Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade Cherry Me. It is the best lip balm I have at  the moment. I love the colour, it's not too pigmented but it is still noticeable. It smell and tastes really nice!
Lastly, it's the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice. Phoebe also got me this recently and I am in love with all the shades in it. There is a range of colours from bronze, to blush, to shimmery highlights! Altogether there are eight shades. 

Moving on to Phoebe: 


Firstly, I have my MAC palette. I only got this recently but I absolutely love it. It cost £25 and will cost another £20 to finish it but it was so worth it. The quality of these eyeshadows are phenomenal and there is an amazing shade range. I have Omega and All That Glitters; I'm planning to add Honey Lust and Sable to my collection.
Next is a lipstick, also by MAC. It is in a satin finish and shade 'Brave'. It's a beautiful rosy pink and would suit anyone!
Finally I want to talk about the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner. The felt tip formula and applicator makes it so easy to put on and it doesn't budge all day! It's only £6 which is such a good price for such an amazing eyeliner.

Hopefully you enjoyed reading and comment your top 3 favourites down below! 

Byeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment