Saturday 23 May 2015

What Phoebe Got Me!

Hi guys! It's me Abida!! I'm back :) Today I am going to be sharing what Phoebe got me to celebrate 1 year of being best friends!






Firstly there is the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice. There are 8 shades with a variety of colours. I've tried them all and I can say that it's the best blush palette I have had since forever!

Next is the Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff with babassu oil and sea salt. This is the best thing I have smelt in my entire life! When I use this body buff it leaves me smelling like heaven and my skin feels soft! :)

She also bought me a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge! I love this because it helps me put on my foundation, concealer and also helps blend bronzer out! This is a lifesaver for me.

Lastly is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in 303 True Nude. This is the best foundation I have had in my life! It is the perfect shade for me and its it's a bonus because Rimmel is my favourite makeup brand!!

Thank you Phoebe for everything!

Byeeee! x

No comments:

Post a Comment