Monday 25 May 2015

Abida's Skincare Routine

Hey its Abida again! I'm going to go through my skincare routine. Just to remind you this works for me but it might not work for everybody!




So firstly, I use my L'Oréal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil (damn that's a long name haha!!). This is good for all skin types. It dissolves all traces of makeup and impurities; and it makes your skin feel so clean! It reveals smoother and healthy looking skin.

Next I use my Clint questions 3-step Liquid Facial Soap. This removes facial dirt and oil and it loosens the surface flakes. Yes, I know this is expensive but it is worth the money!

For my toner I use Charing Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner. This is really expensive but I'm telling you its worth it! It brightens, smooths, and softens your skin! It's awesome!

For my moisturiser I use Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser. This instantly hydrates and boosts your radiance. It gives a vibrant glow and is NOT greasy!

This all takes about 15-20 minutes. And it's really fun to do!

Byeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment