Thursday 7 April 2016

What I Got For My Birthday | 2016



Hey guys! It's Phoebe. It was my birthday on the 13th March, I turned 15! It was an amazing day, me and Abida went for a walk and the day before my family and I went to London to see the London Eye and have afternoon tea in the National Gallery. I thought I would share some of the things I received for my birthday this year.

This post isn't intended for me to brag or boast about what I received. I am beyond grateful for every present I got and I personally love reading these posts, haha I'm so nosey!! I am sorry if you don't like these style of posts! Also, the lighting in the photos vary because I didn't want to edit them, as there are so many, haha. Hope you don't mind! xx

BEAUTY GIFTS

 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette
MAC Lipstick (matte) : 'mehr'
Essie Nail Polish : 'borrowed & blue' and 'mint candy apple' (see post here)
Benefit High Beam (bought with birthday money)
Collection Moisturising Lip Butter
Collection Work The Colour Matte Lip Butter
Collection Bronze Glow
Technic Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

NON BEAUTY GIFTS


Marble Notebook
Nerds
New Look Socks, pugs and unicorns
Pandora March Birthstone Ring
Pandora Rose Gold Bow Ring

That's what I got for my birthday. Hope you enjoyed :) When is your birthday?

Byeee! x

7 comments:

  1. Your Pandora rings are so pretty! You will love Benefit's High Beam - I have it myself and it has to be my favourite highlighter!x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wear them everyday. Yes I love it so much already! Isn't it so gorgeous!! xo

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some really nice gifts! Hope you had a great day. our birthdays are only three days apart, mines on the tenth. Xx
    Em. Xx

    Emsworld11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahhh hope you had a lovely day too :) xo

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a lovely day! I love nerds xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I am actually addicted, aha! Thank you xo

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful day! Your gifts look amazing! X

    ReplyDelete